This challenge is hosted by Su from Zimmerbitch. You can find out how to participate at the end of this post!
I will be honest. This post almost never happened. My mood has continued to be in various shades of black. I returned to work a week ago and it went fine and did improve my mood but left me very tired by friday and the sleeplessness I reported last month is still with me. The behaviour of people and governments are confirming that my lifelong misanthropy is justified.
The nursery where my wife works has remained closed for May despite most garden centres opening. Primarily this was for peace of mind as it is also the family home. It has, however, looked spectacular with the stock on the benches and no pesky customers making gaps! They open again, strictly by appointment, from today – June 1st.
I was allowed to visit and work for a day prior to my return to my usual workplace. It meant I could see Molly for the first time since March.
Last month I showed the heap of firewood created during lockdown. Well this month I had the job of rescuing this planter by removing the rotten planks and shortening the height of the whole thing.
It has been moved round the front to temporarily house most of Madame’s collection of Hostas.
On Instagram I posted about discovering a feature in my new camera that will allow one to record only the selected colour and leave everything else on black & white. This pair of pics of Moltkia x intermedia did not make that post,
Cacti approach their flowering peak in May.
Sometimes they attract visitors.
If you would like to join in, here are the challenge guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to Su’s original post, she can update hers with links to all of yours.