The lovely Mishka over at Crafts, Chronic Illness and Adulting has nominated me for this award. I am really touched by this. Mishka stays so positive despite the difficulties with her health and is a talented watercolour artist and crafter. Please go and visit her.
Thank you Mishka!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations – you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My selected bloggers:
I have chosen newish bloggers (or those with less than a couple of hundred followers) from my recent followers. Please welcome them!
There is no obligation to take part!
7 things about me.
- I am in the process of finding myself after a long time in a wilderness of trying to be someone I am not – and being miserable because of it.
- I just upgraded my WP plan (black friday was good for something this year). artyplantsman.com should now work as my domain. This was partly prompted by a friend asking me about something that was advertised on my site and his look of puzzlement when I told him I do not even see the ads that WP sticks on my site!
- Many of my Instagram followers are young ladies, who would probably reach for the pepper spray if I approached them in the street. Go figure.
- The friends I have made via my blog are in my heart at every moment.
- I never wore or owned a t-shirt until I was in my 40s.
- 2018 looks like being the first year in a decade when I have not attended a music gig.
- I now have a youtube channel…..more on this soon.