Dominique from 3C Style has nominated me for another one of these 🙂
I do always appreciate your thinking of me Dominique my friend, thank you, and your questions are fun! It is a year since we met on WP and our friendship means the world to me.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you Dominique.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post. – See above
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you. – Provided you don’t expect serious answers
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to. – Sorry – can’t do this – messes with my head too much!.
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own. OK
Dominique’s questions and my responses.
1. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Usually on the left, on my side, facing outwards but am happy either side. in winter I am usually curled into a ball with just a tuft of hair visible. I think it deeply unfair that humans are not allowed to hibernate.
2. When did you discover you had a special talent?
If I have one then it is probably drawing, in which case about ten years ago. If you count my sense of humour then it was when a teacher at school told me I had a ‘divergent mind’ and I realised I regarded that as a compliment.
3. With or without music? (Whatever comes to your mind)
Everything is better with music!
4. You are in an antique shop. What are you looking for?
My brain. Failing that – antique brass microscopes! I also love Japanese art and Art Deco or Arts & Crafts era design.
5. Do you talk or make some noise while you do it? (take it either way that you want)
6. Complete the following sentence: I like it when you (name the person if possible)…
I like it when you include me in these things Dominique!
7. When was the last time that you got scared?
I’m scared right now.
8. Do you like to do pranks? If yes, share one of your pranks. If not tell us why.
Sometimes. One story has been shared on Linda’s blog so – here is a good example.
I have a great idea for one at the moment but am trying to find the courage 😉
9. How old where you the first time you…? (Anything goes)
10. How was the ‘thing’ you did for the first time?
11. Where will you go or wish you could go on your next trip and why?
My next trip, in just a month from now, is my first trip across the Atlantic to Montreal where I will meet some of my blogging friends for the first time – including the wonderful lady who nominated me for this award 🙂
Anyone that wants to answer the following – please feel free!
I really envy people who can think up original questions for these things!
That said, here is an attempt:
- If you had a catchphrase, what would it be?
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- What is the worst thing about blogging?
- In your upbringing, who had the most influence on your personal philosophy?
- Were you happy at school?
- When you were young, did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up?
- Did question 6 come true?
- How many scientists does it take to change a light bulb?
- How many light bulbs does it take to change a scientist?
- I just got an email telling me I have a delivery at reception – can you guess what it is?
- Do you ever feel like taking off all your clothes and running around your workplace screaming about the blue fairies until the nice men in white coats take you away? No? Just me then?