Thank you so much Mel for nominating me! Mel is quite a recent follower and has left lovely sweet comments and awesome poetry on many of my recent B&W Challenge posts, as well as kindly reproducing them on her own blog. I am taking more pictures for you Mel 🙂
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you Mel.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post. – See above
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you. – Provided you don’t expect serious answers
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to. – Sorry – can’t do this – messes with my head too much!.
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own. – They are not gonna be as witty as Mel’s….
Mel’s questions and my responses.
1. Naked or not or both (think carefully)?
Naked. Gotta use all that gym time for something right? (Not naked in the actual gym though. Bad enough getting fingers trapped between two weights, let alone other extremities.)
2. Spaghetti or Fettuccini and why?
I had to google fettuccini. Neither! Sorry! Too much like hard work to eat. If I eat pasta it has to be something like fusilli which is better-behaved on a fork. Not mega-keen on pasta anyway.
3. What sauce would you use up there for question 2 and why?
Tomato with Chilli and garlic. What do you mean, ‘why’? Are there other kinds?
4. Harley Davidson or Vespa? Explain.
Not a Harley because our neighbour has one and he is a knobhead. I had a Vespa type bike when I was 19 but it and me ended up wrapped round a lamp post one wet morning. I have not trusted any two-wheeled transportation since! Besides, Star Wars Speeder Bikes are WAY cooler.
5. Leather or lace with that drink?
Ooh definitely lace.
6. Where would you do it?
Hold on – we only just had drinks. Aren’t you moving a bit fast? Oh – you mean do the drinks thing? Sorry…
Seriously? Probably in some quirky arty cafe.
7. With whom would you do where you would do what you do, did, done did from question 6?
They know who they are.
8. What drink would you have with the Leather or Lace from question 5?
Prickly Pear Tea for two!
9. How would you disguise yourself if you had to sneak in to your employer’s office in order to retrieve important incriminating documents?
Smile. She would never recognise me if I didn’t look miserable.
10. What did she say exactly? You know… after you did what you did when you did that thing you did while you were doing it. (*wink*)
Probably ‘That was quick’
11. How was that thing anyway?
Great, thank you, if overdue.
12. I know I am, but what are YOU doing the rest of your life?
Hopefully follow my heart. I’m finished with limiting my life.
My own 11 questions:
Choose from the following pairings and explain why – if you dare:
- Pet Tarantula or pet snake?
- Riggs or Murtaugh?
- Indian food or Chinese?
- Dan Aykroyd or Bill Murray?
- Alien or Predator?
- Mrs Peel or Purdey? (you are showing your age if you can answer this 🙂 )
- Hermione Grainger or Ginny Weasley?
- Buffy or Angel? (Or Twilight/True Blood for you youngsters)
- Toast or Croissants?
- Underneath or on top?
- Whisky or whiskey?
You know, I had great fun writing this until I got to the nominations part. This stresses me out like a really stressy thing. So I am going to say that nobody is under any obligation to participate OK?
So I am not going to nominate anyone specific – but I would really love to hear anyone’s answers to my questions! Please link back if you want to have a go!
A note on awards and tags:
I am always delighted to receive these and to answer the questions but I find nominating others extremely distressing as I do not like to either choose between my friends or risk nominating people who don’t like getting such things or are too busy or have the same hangups about nominating as I do.
So please forgive me if in future, for the sake of the remaining threads of my sanity, I decline to nominate people. For the record though — I am otherwise perfectly happy to do awards and tags, though I appreciate that I am not really following the rules by not passing them on!